Home › Argentina › Quark Expeditions › Crossing the Circle: Southern Expedition (from Buenos Aires)
Setting foot on the 7th Continent is a polar achievement relatively few people experience in their lifetime. Even more rare is the incomparable milestone that’s achieved when a traveler crosses the iconic Antarctic Circle. Navigating south of 66°33' S is—...
Price per day
- Find interesting destinations per country or region.
- Search, download and share tours and cruises that start at home or at your destination.
- Compare operators, itineraries, dates and prices to find the best tour for you, whether budget, comfort or pure luxury.
- Click on a simple button to view the tour at the Operator website for more information or online booking.
- Book at the tour operator directly, without middle men, without additional Terms & Conditions.