Home | Tours | Tour Itinerary and Departures
Summary: Experience a magnificent mix of game viewing, gorgeous beaches and adrenaline activities on this Africa adventure. Embarking on this overland journey across almost half the African Continent from Cape Town to Kenya, including the Okavango Delta, exotic Za...
- On The Go Tours
- Cape to Kenya - 43 days
- Tour Code
- Group Size
- 0 - 30
- South Africa: The Cederberg Area and the Gariep River. Cape Town Township Tour, extend your stay to explore the city.
- Namibia: Fish River Canyon, the world's 2nd largest canyon. Namib Naukluft National Park - Sossusvlei & Dune 45. Etosha National Park, Namibia's finest wildlife sanctuary. Swakopmund, a charming colonial coastal town. Damaraland - Spitzkoppe. The lush Kavango region and Windhoek.
- Botswana:Chobe National Park, famous for its herds of elephants. Okavango Delta.
- Zimbabwe:UNESCO Listed Victoria Falls, one of the natural wonders of the world.
- Zambia: South Luangwa NP, Livingstone & Mosi-oa-Tunya National Park, Zambia's gateway to Victoria Falls.
- Malawi: Lake Malawi, one of the African Great Lakes, with beautiful beaches, bays and inlets.
- Zanzibar:Pristine beaches & historic Stone Town (UNESCO-listed).
- Tanzania:Arusha, the safari gateway. UNESCO Listed Serengeti National Park and Ngorongoro Crater. Views of Mt Meru and Mt Kilimanjaro. Pangani, a historical coastal town. Dar es Salaam, Tanzania's largest city. Mikumi National Park (transit only).
- Kenya: Nairobi, extend your stay to explore the sites.
Experience a magnificent mix of game viewing, gorgeous beaches and adrenaline activities on this Africa adventure. Embarking on this overland journey across almost half the African Continent from Cape Town to Kenya, including the Okavango Delta, exotic Zanzibar, giant dunes and so much more, really is a travel dream come true.
- Cape Town
- Cederberg Area
- Gariep River
- Fish River Canyon
- Namib Naukluft National Park
- Etosha National Park
- Safari in Etosha
- Windhoek & Ghanzi
- Okavango Delta
- Nata Region
- Dar es Salaam
- Serengeti & Ngorongoro
Visited Countries: South Africa, Namibia, Botswana, Zambia, Tanzania, Kenya
Visited cities: Cape Town, Fish River Canyon, Swakopmund, Etosha National Park, Windhoek, Okavango Delta, Maun, Livingstone, Dar Es Salaam, Zanzibar, Arusha, Nairobi
- Arrival transfer from Cape Town Airport on day 1
- 1st night dormitory accommodation at Ashanti Lodge in Cape Town (upgrades available), 2 nights twin share accommodation in Swakopmund and 36 nights camping. Tents and sleeping mats provided.
- A fully equipped overland truck for transportation and game drives
- Services of 3 person crew (leader, driver, cook)
- All camping fees and appropriate equipment
- 37 breakfasts, 28 lunches and 29 dinners
- Mikumi National Park (transit only)
- Park Entry and Game drive - Ngorongoro NP, Serengeti NP, Chobe NP, South Luangwa NP and Etosha NP. Entry into Victoria Falls National Park
- Cape Town Township Tour (only included on 2018 departures), Wine tasting in Cederberg, half day canoeing on the Orange River, transfer to Sossusvlei for Desert Walk
- All road taxes and tolls
- 3 night Zanzibar Excursion including ferry transfer, accommodation, Spice Tour and Dhow Sunset Cruise.
- 2 day/1 night Okavango Delta Excursion (camping)
- International flights and visas
- Sleeping bag - please bring your own
- Tipping - an entirely personal gesture
- Optional activities
- Local payment - $1950, paid in USD.
|| Cape Town
This is an Organised Group Tour: the itinerary has been predefined by the tour operator. The tour destinations, duration, accommodations, departure dates and the price are fix. You can join, enjoy and meet other people.
- Find interesting destinations per country or region
- Search, download and share tours and cruises that start at home or at your destination
- Compare operators, itineraries, dates and prices to find the best tour for you, whether budget, comfort or pure luxury
- Click on a simple button to view the tour at the Operator website for more information or online booking
- Book at the tour operator directly, without middle men, without additional Terms & Conditions