Summary: Start your southern Africa adventure in Victoria Falls. Spot game at Chobe National Park, explore the Okavango Delta in a canoe and wrap up your holiday in Windhoek.
- On The Go Tours
- Falls to Namibia - 10 days
- Tour Code
- Travel Style
- Small Group Tour with More Flexibility
- Group Size
- 0 - 30
- Zimbabwe:UNESCO Listed Victoria Falls, one of the natural wonders of the world.
- Botswana:Chobe National Park, famous for its herds of elephants. Okavango Delta. Ghanzi (home to the San Bushmen).
- Namibia:Windhoek - quaint capital city
Start your southern Africa adventure in Victoria Falls. Spot game at Chobe National Park, explore the Okavango Delta in a canoe and wrap up your holiday in Windhoek.
- Victoria Falls
- Victoria Falls
- Chobe National Park
- Okavango Delta
- Ghanzi & Windhoek
Visited Countries (3): Zimbabwe, Botswana, Namibia
Visited cities (4): Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe), Maun, Okavango Delta, Windhoek
- Arrival transfer from Vic Falls Airport on day 1
- 1st night dorm/camping in Victoria Falls and 8 nights camping. Tents and sleeping mats provided
- 8 breakfasts, 7 lunches and 6 dinners
- All camping fees and appropriate equipment
- A fully equipped overland truck for transportation and game drives
- Services of 3 person crew (leader, driver, cook)
- Park Entry and Game drive Chobe NP. Park Entry - Victoria Falls NP
- 2 day/1 night Okavango Delta Excursion (camping)
- All road taxes and tolls
- International flights and visas
- Sleeping bag - please bring your own
- Tipping - an entirely personal gesture
- Optional activities
- Local payment - $450pp, paid in USD
|| Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe)
This is an Organised Group Tour: the itinerary has been predefined by the tour operator. The tour destinations, duration, accommodations, departure dates and the price are fix. You can join, enjoy and meet other people.
- Find interesting destinations per country or region
- Search, download and share tours and cruises that start at home or at your destination
- Compare operators, itineraries, dates and prices to find the best tour for you, whether budget, comfort or pure luxury
- Click on a simple button to view the tour at the Operator website for more information or online booking
- Book at the tour operator directly, without middle men, without additional Terms & Conditions