Summary: Discover Tiger's Nest Monastery, see the world's biggest Buddha Dordenma statue and explore the Punakha Valley before taking your place at the famed mask dance performances at the Thimphu Tshechu Festival.
- Find interesting destinations per country or region
- Search, download and share tours and cruises that start at home or at your destination
- Compare operators, itineraries, dates and prices to find the best tour for you, whether budget, comfort or pure luxury
- Click on a simple button to view the tour at the Operator website for more information or online booking
- Book at the tour operator directly, without middle men, without additional Terms & Conditions