Summary: Discover the varied landscape of Madagascar in this 11-day adventure, exploring lakes, cruising rivers, and scrambling through karst forests. Watch ancient baobab trees turn golden in the light of the sunset, see the legendary tombs of the Vazimba people ...
- Intrepid Travel
- Madagascar Baobabs & Beyond
- Tour Code
- Travel Style
- Small Group Tour with More Flexibility
- Group Size
- 1 - 12
Discover the varied landscape of Madagascar in this 11-day adventure, exploring lakes, cruising rivers, and scrambling through karst forests. Watch ancient baobab trees turn golden in the light of the sunset, see the legendary tombs of the Vazimba people while caving and experience life along the Tsiribihina River during a two-day cruise.
- Tsirbihina River Excursion
- Tsiribihina River Excursion
- Bekopaka / The Small Tsingy
- Bekopaka / The Great Tsingy
Visited Countries: Madagascar
Visited cities (2): Antananarivo, Miandrivazo, Antsirabe
|Tour (Round Trip)
||Madagascar Adventure (11 Days)
|Embark on an adventure through Madagascar that'll have you lazing on white-sand beaches, exploring tropical rainforests and spending time with a huge variety of wildlife including lemurs, the island's most famous inhabitants.
|Next Departure: 07-Sep-2019
||Starting at: USD 2,925.00
This is an Organised Group Tour: the itinerary has been predefined by the tour operator. The tour destinations, duration, accommodations, departure dates and the price are fix. You can join, enjoy and meet other people.
- Find interesting destinations per country or region
- Search, download and share tours and cruises that start at home or at your destination
- Compare operators, itineraries, dates and prices to find the best tour for you, whether budget, comfort or pure luxury
- Click on a simple button to view the tour at the Operator website for more information or online booking
- Book at the tour operator directly, without middle men, without additional Terms & Conditions