Summary: Discover the treasures of Ireland and Scotland on your affordable tour from Dublin to Edinburgh. In Dublin’s fair city, you’ll drive along the statue-lined O’Connell Street, see the elegant Georgian squares with their red-brick townhouses. You’ll also see...
- Cosmos Tours
- Highlights of Ireland & Scotland
- Tour Code
Visit the colorful town
Visit the home of the famous crystal
Visit the famous village
RING OF KERRY
Takes pictures of the Lakes of Killarney
Visit the popular resort town
Admire the thatched cottages
CLIFFS OF MOHER
Savor the spectacular views
Visit the port city
Visit the walled city
See the amazing basalt columns
Visit Northern Ireland’s capital
Stop in Robert Burns’ birthplace
Visit the Highland capital
See the battle site
Visit the Highland resort
Visit the home of golf
Guided sightseeing, visit Edinburgh Castle
Touring by private, first-class, air-conditioned motorcoach with free Wi-Fi; Irish Sea crossing by day ferry
Discover the treasures of Ireland and Scotland on your affordable tour from Dublin to Edinburgh. In Dublin’s fair city, you’ll drive along the statue-lined O’Connell Street, see the elegant Georgian squares with their red-brick townhouses. You’ll also see Trinity College and St. Patrick’s Cathedral. En route from Dublin to the seaside resort of Tramore, take a stroll through the pretty lanes of Kilkenny, and see the city famous for its Irish crystal—Waterford. In Blarney, home of the fabled Stone of Eloquence, time to browse or buy irresistible Irish handicrafts and crystal. On your way to Killarney, stop for spectacular photo opportunities along the Ring of Kerry. You’ll travel to Limerick, the breathtaking Cliffs of Moher, and the cosmopolitan seaside city of Galway. Drive along Donegal Bay, with its small fishing ports and hidden beaches to Derry. Continue to the north coast’s awe-inspiring Giant’s Causeway—40,000 interlocking basalt columns that were formed by volcanic eruptions some 60 million years ago. An amazing sight!
Next, to Belfast, where the Titanic was built. You’ll board a ferry for an Irish Sea crossing to Cairnryan, then on to Glasgow. Your budget-minded travel through Ireland and Scotland delves into the lush and rugged country of Scotland with magical scenes such as the “Bonnie Banks” of Loch Lomond, wild landscapes of Rannoch Moor, Loch Ness, the Highland capital of Inverness, and Scotland’s famed whisky region. From the spectacular Cairngorms National Park to the beautiful Victorian resort of Pitlochry, and home of golf at St. Andrews, you’ll cross the elegant Forth Road Bridge to Edinburgh for royal Scottish history, and home to historic scientists, inventors, and novelists. Your value-minded tour of Ireland and Scotland is chock-full of priceless experiences, sights, and memories brave and true!
- ARRIVE IN DUBLIN, IRELAND.
- TRAMORE–BLARNEY–RING OF KERRY–KILLARNEY.
- LIMERICK–CLIFFS OF MOHER–GALWAY–SLIGO.
- SLIGO-DERRY, NORTHERN IRELAND–GIANT’S CAUSEWAY–BELFAST.
- BELFAST–ALLOWAY, SCOTLAND–GLASGOW.
- GLASGOW–FORT WILLIAM– INVERNESS–CULLODEN MOOR–ELGIN.
- ELGIN–PITLOCHRY–ST. ANDREWS–EDINBURGH.
Visited Countries (3): Ireland, Scotland, Northern Ireland
Visited cities (7): Dublin, Galway, Killarney, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Inverness, Belfast
This is an Organised Group Tour: the itinerary has been predefined by the tour operator. The tour destinations, duration, accommodations, departure dates and the price are fix. You can join, enjoy and meet other people.
- Find interesting destinations per country or region
- Search, download and share tours and cruises that start at home or at your destination
- Compare operators, itineraries, dates and prices to find the best tour for you, whether budget, comfort or pure luxury
- Click on a simple button to view the tour at the Operator website for more information or online booking
- Book at the tour operator directly, without middle men, without additional Terms & Conditions