ToursOnTheWeb Home Page | Escorted Tours and River Cruises | Best of Northern Spain (G adventures)
Summary: Spain has been described as less of a country than a collection of small nations all working together. Each region has its own distinct character, style, even language. This quick eight-day trip introduces you to Spain’s Basque and Catalan provinces the b...
- G adventures
- Best of Northern Spain
- Tour Code
- Travel Style
- Small Group Tour with More Flexibility
Capture photos of stunning countryside and age-old cathedrals, indulge in the tapas lifestyle, wander through Gaudí's wonderland in Barcelona, live like a local in a "casa rural" in the Pyrenees, experience the Basque way of life.
Spain has been described as less of a country than a collection of small nations all working together. Each region has its own distinct character, style, even language. This quick eight-day trip introduces you to Spain’s Basque and Catalan provinces the best way: through food, art, culture, and first-person contact. Vibrant Barcelona, unhurried San Sebastián, Bilbao’s fabulous architecture, Logroño's famous cuisine, cosmopolitan Madrid, and the mighty Pyrenees, all in just over a week? Yeah, we did that. Come find out how.
- Bilbao/San Sebastian/Bilbao
Visited Countries: Spain
Visited cities (5): Barcelona, Logrono, San Sebastian, Bilbao, Madrid
Your Foodie Moment: Rioja Region Wine Tasting, Logroño. Barcelona orientation walk including Gothic Quarter and Las Ramblas. "Casa rural" stay with traditional meals. San Sebastián day trip. Madrid orientation walk. All transport between destinations and to/from included activities.
This is an Organised Group Tour: the itinerary has been predefined by the tour operator. The tour destinations, duration, accommodations, departure dates and the price are fix. You can join, enjoy and meet other people.
- Find interesting destinations per country or region
- Search, download and share tours and cruises that start at home or at your destination
- Compare operators, itineraries, dates and prices to find the best tour for you, whether budget, comfort or pure luxury
- Click on a simple button to view the tour at the Operator website for more information or online booking
- Book at the tour operator directly, without middle men, without additional Terms & Conditions