Summary: Georgia and Armenia may sound like unconventional destinations, but trust us, they ought to top your list of places to visit. Our eight-day trip is a wonderful showcase of the cultural and natural highlights the Caucasus Region has to offer, with a huge h...
- G adventures
- Best of Georgia & Armenia
- Tour Code
- Travel Style
- Small Group Tour with More Flexibility
Set eyes on the stunning Caucasus Mountains, wander in and out of ancient churches, stroll narrow streets in Tbilisi, savour under-the-radar delicious food and wine in Georgia
Georgia and Armenia may sound like unconventional destinations, but trust us, they ought to top your list of places to visit. Our eight-day trip is a wonderful showcase of the cultural and natural highlights the Caucasus Region has to offer, with a huge helping of beautiful architecture and delicious cuisine to boot. Stroll the narrow streets of Tbilisi, tour ancient monasteries, stare down massive mountain ranges, visit with friendly locals, and soak up all the exotic culture of this underexplored region.
- Yerevan/Khor Virap/Garni
- Telavi/Kakheti Province/Tblisi
Visited Countries (2): Armenia, Georgia
Visited cities (2): Yerevan, Tbilisi
Your Foodie Moment: Local Lunch and Traditional Cooking Demonstration, Geghard
Your Foodie Moment: Local Lunch and Wine Tasting, Kakheti. Echmiadzin visit. Khor Virap visit. Garni Roman temple and gorge visit. Lake Sevan stop with visit to monasteries. Sanahin visit. City tour of Tbilisi. Georgian Military Road drive. Mtskheta's UNESCO-listed churches visit. Jvari Monastery and Svetitskhoveli Cathedral visit. Hike to Uplistsikhe Cave. All transport between destinations and to/from included activities.
This is an Organised Group Tour: the itinerary has been predefined by the tour operator. The tour destinations, duration, accommodations, departure dates and the price are fix. You can join, enjoy and meet other people.
- Find interesting destinations per country or region
- Search, download and share tours and cruises that start at home or at your destination
- Compare operators, itineraries, dates and prices to find the best tour for you, whether budget, comfort or pure luxury
- Click on a simple button to view the tour at the Operator website for more information or online booking
- Book at the tour operator directly, without middle men, without additional Terms & Conditions