Summary: A lively cultural week featuring the Island's must-see highlights and traditional homestays
± USD 1,516.00
Price per day
± USD 189.00
- Exodus Travels
- A Taste of Cuba
- Tour Code
- Travel Style
- Small Group Tour with More Flexibility
- Group Size
- 4 - 18
- Minimum Age
- 16 Years
* Learn to dance salsa in Trinidad * Visit to a tobacco farm and walk through tobacco plantations in the UNESCO Vinales Valley * Spend four nights in Cuban guesthouses * Three nights staying in a hotel in Havana * Visit Playa Ancon * Cuban Tourist Cards included for all UK residents
A lively cultural week featuring the Island's must-see highlights and traditional homestays
- Start Havana.
- To Vinales Valley; walk through tobacco plantations.
- To Cienfuegos via the Bay of Pigs.
- To Trinidad UNESCO World Heritage Site via Rancho La Vega farm; walking tour of Trinidad.
- Discover Playa Ancon; cocktail and salsa class in Trinidad.
- To Manaca Iznaga and Che Guevara's Mausoleum in Santa Clara; to Havana.
- Havana city tour on foot and by classic car.
- End Havana.
Visited Countries: Cuba
Visited cities (5): Havanna, Cienfuegos, Trinidad, Viñales, Santa Clara
Beginning and ending in the vibrant city of Havana, this trip visits four UNESCO World Heritage Sites in one week. The Vinales Valley, Old Havana and the colourful colonial towns of Cienfuegos and Trinidad. Along the way discover Cuba's fascinating history, learn how to dance Cuban salsa like a local and have a go at making the perfect mojito!
- All breakfasts, 3 lunches and 3 dinners included.Cuba is not renowned for its culinary excellence and some ingredients are just not possible to get hold of (due in no small part to the long trade embargo implemented by the US). As such, flavours tend to be relatively simple, with most mealtimes consisting of meat or fish accompanied by rice and salad/vegetables. Seafood is widely available on the coast, including cheap and abundant lobster! Vegetarians will probably find they have the most limited choice. Snack food is not freely available in Cuba so you may wish to consider taking some with you.Paladares are likely to be a highlight of any visit to Cuba - they are one of the few types of private enterprise allowed (although still heavily regulated), where families or entrepreneurs are allowed to set up a restaurant. The atmosphere this creates and opportunity to integrate with local Cubans will no doubt enhance your stay! We recommend that you allow CUC 30 pp per day for the lunches and evening meals on the days where food is not included.Drinking water will be provided on the coach. Please bring your own refillable water bottles.
- * All breakfasts, 3 lunches, 3 dinners * All accommodation * All transport and listed activities * Tour leader throughout * Flights from London (if booking incl. flights) * Arrival and departure transfers (if booking incl. flights) * Tourist card visa for UK residents
* Travel insurance * Single accommodation (available on request) * Visas or vaccinations
|Tour (Round Trip)
This is an Organised Group Tour: the itinerary has been predefined by the tour operator. The tour destinations, duration, accommodations, departure dates and the price are fix. You can join, enjoy and meet other people.
- Find interesting destinations per country or region
- Search, download and share tours and cruises that start at home or at your destination
- Compare operators, itineraries, dates and prices to find the best tour for you, whether budget, comfort or pure luxury
- Click on a simple button to view the tour at the Operator website for more information or online booking
- Book at the tour operator directly, without middle men, without additional Terms & Conditions