Home | Escorted Tours and River Cruises | Mongolia's Nadaam Festival (Peregrine Travel Centre)
Summary: The colourful history of Asia hangs brightly on Mongolia’s sleeve, from ancient times through to the rise and fall of communism. Alongside the temples and museums is a surfeit of natural and human wonders – the singing sands of Khongoriin Els, the dramati...
- Peregrine Travel Centre
- Mongolia's Nadaam Festival
- Tour Code
- Travel Style
- Small Group Tour with More Flexibility
- Group Size
- 1 - 12
- Stay in tourist Ger Camps along the way - these are cosy, funished traditional tents, with wood stoves for cold nights.
- Travel across the vast expanses of the Gobi Desert and see its 'Flaming Cliffs'
- Discover Mongolia's rich cultural heritage, from the country’s original Buddhist temple to the city built by Genghis Khan
- Climb to the top of the giant sweeping sand dunes of Khongoriin Els and experience the natural phenomenon of the ‘singing dunes’
- Search out the wildlife that calls Mongolia home – vultures, marmots and Takhi horses of Khustai National Park
- Witness life in provincial Mongolia at the village of Tsetserleg, which lies on the northeastern slopes of the Khangai Mountains
- Enjoy time to relax in the second-warmest hot springs in the Mongolia after travelling across this epic country
The colourful history of Asia hangs brightly on Mongolia’s sleeve, from ancient times through to the rise and fall of communism. Alongside the temples and museums is a surfeit of natural and human wonders – the singing sands of Khongoriin Els, the dramatic landscape in Khustai National Park, and the exciting Nadaam Festival!
- Khongoryn Els
- Khongoryn Els
- Bayanzag Flaming Cliffs
- Khustai National Park
Visited Countries: Mongolia
|Tour (Round Trip)
This is an Organised Group Tour: the itinerary has been predefined by the tour operator. The tour destinations, duration, accommodations, departure dates and the price are fix. You can join, enjoy and meet other people.
- Find interesting destinations per country or region
- Search, download and share tours and cruises that start at home or at your destination
- Compare operators, itineraries, dates and prices to find the best tour for you, whether budget, comfort or pure luxury
- Click on a simple button to view the tour at the Operator website for more information or online booking
- Book at the tour operator directly, without middle men, without additional Terms & Conditions