Summary: Fed by five major river systems and comprising some 40 islands, Lake Titicaca is not only one of South America’s biggest and highest lakes but also one of its most fascinating arenas of pre-Hispanic cultures. From the floating islands of the Uru people to...
- Find interesting destinations per country or region
- Search, download and share tours and cruises that start at home or at your destination
- Compare operators, itineraries, dates and prices to find the best tour for you, whether budget, comfort or pure luxury
- Click on a simple button to view the tour at the Operator website for more information or online booking
- Book at the tour operator directly, without middle men, without additional Terms & Conditions