Vibrant cities, distinct cultures, and unspoiled landscapes … welcome on this Scandinavia affordable tour! You’ll visit the fascinating Nordic cities and scenic areas as well as some of its smaller and quaint towns. Overnight in Copenhagen, Frederikshavn, Oslo, the Telemark area, Bergen, the Fagernes area, Karlstad, and Stockholm.
As you would expect from a Scandinavia tour, this tour features breathtaking scenery. Norway is known for its fjords—with their steep and majestic mountains and picturesque villages dotting the landscape. A highlight of this tour is a cruise on the Sognefjord, Norway’s longest and deepest fjord. Take a ferry across the Hardangerfjord, the world’s fourth-largest fjord. Travel through Norway’s Telemark region with its lakes, winding valleys, and rugged gorges backed by towering mountains. Stop for photos at Steinsdalsfoss Waterfall, where visitors can walk behind the cascading waterfall without getting wet. Also enjoy a scenic drive along beautiful Lake Mjøsa. In Sweden, drive through the scenic Värmland, home to 10,000 lakes dotting the forested landscape. In Denmark, drive across the Great Belt Bridge, one of the world’s longest bridges, and take a ferry from Denmark to Sweden.
On this tour through Scandinavia, spend time in the major cities: Copenhagen, capital of Denmark; Oslo, capital of Norway; Bergen, Norway’s picturesque second-largest city; and Stockholm, Sweden’s beautiful capital. You’ll enjoy an orientation drive of Copenhagen and guided sightseeing excursions of Oslo and Stockholm. Visit Lillehammer, site of the 1994 Winter Olympics, and take time for a photo stop at Sweden’s Gripsholm Castle, a fairytale castle built in 1537 and set in an enchanting rural setting on the way to Stockholm.
From the fascinating cities and small towns to the breathtaking landscapes, this value-minded Scandinavia tour has it all!
Visited Countries (3): Denmark, Norway, Sweden
Visited cities (6): Bergen, Copenhagen, Karlstad, Odense, Oslo, Stockholm
- Arrive In Copenhagen, Denmark.
- Frederikshavn–Gothenburg, Sweden–Oslo, Norway.
- Oslo–Telemark Area.
- Telemark Area–Vemork–Bergen.
- Bergen–Sognefjord Cruise–Fagernes Area.
- Fagernes Area–Lillehammer–Karlstad, Sweden.
- tour of denmark, copenhagen tour, norway tour, oslo tour, sweden tour, stockholm tour, cosmos, cosmos budget tour, cosmos budget travel, cosmos budget vacation, cosmos budget vacations, cosmos tour, cosmos travel, cosmos vacation, cosmos vacations
- Scandinavia Tour | Copenhagen Tour | Stockholm Tour - Cosmos®
- Touring by private, first-class, air-conditioned motorcoach with free Wi-Fi; cruise on Sognefjord; ferry crossings Frederikshavn-Gothenburg and Utne-Kvanndal
- Headsets throughout the tour