In the movie An American in Paris, the film’s stars enthusiastically sing, “'S wonderful! 'S marvelous…C'est magnifique!” We aren’t entirely sure, but we think they were singing about this Monograms trip to London, Paris, & Nice. The reason? Monograms has made it easy for you to travel to these destinations, and that’s wonderful, marvelous, and magnifique! On this 9-day vacation, we've arranged your hotel reservations; daily breakfast; sightseeing; transportation between London, Paris, and Nice; and transfers from/to your hotels to/from the train stations. Plus, in each city you will have the services of a one-of-a-kind feature, the Monograms Local Host®, someone who is there for you to answer questions, offer suggestions, translate for you if needed, and help ensure your vacation runs smoothly.
Your vacation begins the moment you arrive in London. We can pick you up at the airport and seamlessly get you from baggage claim to your selected hotel. Here, your Local Host will greet you with a warm welcome and materials to help familiarize you with this vibrant and exciting city. The next morning, after included breakfast, we’ll pick you up at your hotel for sightseeing with a local expert. You’ll hear the inside stories around places like Westminster Abbey and Big Ben, and we’ll take you to St. Paul's Cathedral. We also will take you to the Changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace, where you can imagine what it is like to be royalty. You’ll also have a full day in London to explore on your own (with the support of your Local Host, of course). London's theater scene rivals that of Broadway, so you may want to take in a show. Perhaps take an excursion to Stonehenge and the Roman baths. Or maybe shop at one of the famous department stores and at Covent Garden. Just ask your Local Host for suggestions.
Then, you're off on the high-speed Eurostar train to Paris (imagine the thrill of riding through the Chunnel). We’ll take you from your London hotel to the train station, pick you up from the Paris train station, and take you to your selected Paris hotel. Here, your Local Host will greet you with a set of materials to help you personalize your trip and become familiar with the city. The next day, after included breakfast, we’ll pick you up at your hotel for a sightseeing tour that includes the must-see attractions, such as the Arc de Triomphe. We’ll also take you to Notre Dame Cathedral, where Napoleon was crowned emperor in 1804. Additionally, we’ve arranged for you to enjoy a cruise on the Seine River, a perfect way to see Paris! And don’t worry—we’ve scouted out the best place to get a picture of the iconic Eiffel Tower, and we’ll take you there.
During your free day in Paris, you may want to take an excursion to the Palace of Versailles; relax at a café on the Champs-Elysées; shop at the famous Galeries Lafayette, where we have secured discounts for you; explore the Louvre Museum, the most visited museum in the world; have dinner at the Eiffel Tower; or enjoy a dinner show at the infamous Moulin Rouge. The possibilities are endless!
The following day, after an included breakfast, we’ll pick you up at your Paris hotel and take you to the train station, where we have arranged for you to take the high-speed TGV train to Nice. In Nice, we’ll pick you up at the train station and take you to your hotel, where your Local Host will once again greet you with a warm welcome and materials to help familiarize you with this beautiful area. The next morning, after included breakfast, we’ll pick you up at your hotel for morning guided sightseeing with a local expert. Walk along the Promenade Des Anglais, the most famous boulevard in Nice, and the Old Town, where you’ll see Cours Saleya, a flower market. During your free time in Nice, you may want to take an excursion to St. Tropez, to Cannes to play golf, or to Monaco to drive on the circuit of the famous Formula 1 "Grand Prix" race. Also consider a visit to the Marc Chagall or Mat
Visited Countries (3): England, France, Monaco
Visited cities (9): Bath, Cambridge, Cannes, London, Monaco-Ville, Nice, Paris, Stonehenge, Versailles
- London, England.
- London–Paris, France.
- Guided sightseeing; inside visits and special features are shown in UPPERCASE
- & Destination Guides with city maps
- London, Paris & Nice vacation packages: With guaranteed front-of-the line access to the most popular must-see sights. Request a quote for your France vacation!
- monograms, monograms trip, monograms travel, monograms travel package, monograms travel packages, monograms vacation, monograms vacations, monograms vacation package, monograms vacation packages, travel package, europe travel, europe travel package, europe travel packages, europe vacation, europe vacations, europe vacation package, europe vacation packages, england travel, england travel package, england travel packages, england vacation, england vacations, england vacation package, england vacation packages, france travel, france travel package, france travel packages, france vacation, france vacations, france vacation package, france vacation packages, italy travel, italy travel package, italy travel packages, italy vacation, italy vacations, italy vacation package, italy vacation packages, paris travel, paris travel package, paris travel packages, paris vacation, paris vacations, paris vacation package, paris vacation packages, london travel, london travel package, london travel packages, london vacation, london vacations, london vacation package, london vacation packages, nice travel, nice travel package, nice travel packages, nice vacation, nice vacations, nice vacation package, nice vacation packages
- London, Paris & Nice Travel Package - Monograms® France
- Travel by high-speed Eurostar train (Standard class) London-Paris with porterage; by high-speed TGV train (first class) Paris-Nice; transfers to/from train stations