Summary: Bhutan is the best little secret of Asia. Overshadowed and nestled between China and India, it is a relatively new travel spot, with many undiscovered secrets in its natural scenery and quiet townships. The land is dotted with red-clothed monks, ancient B...
- Intrepid Travel
- Bhutan Discovered
- Tour Code
- Travel Style
- Small Group Tour with More Flexibility
- Group Size
- 1 - 12
- The happiest land on earth, Bhutan is a hidden paradise with no traffic lights, laws governing minimum forest coverage and some amazing feats of archery.
- Only a small number of visitors are allowed into Bhutan each year. Its pretty special.
- The climb to Tigers Nest, while tough, is a richly rewarding and sobering experience
Bhutan is the best little secret of Asia. Overshadowed and nestled between China and India, it is a relatively new travel spot, with many undiscovered secrets in its natural scenery and quiet townships. The land is dotted with red-clothed monks, ancient Buddhist temples and friendly smiles. It is one calm country, where gross national happiness is more important than money, where chillies are used as a vegetable rather than for spice, and the thunder dragon, Druk, is emblazoned on the national flag, symbolising the people of Bhutan: loyal, patriotic and living with a total sense of belonging within the kingdom.
- Paro - Thimphu
- Thimpu - Paro
- Tiger's Nest Monastery
Visited Countries: Bhutan
Visited cities (3): Paro, Thimpu, Punakha, Tiger's Nest Monastery
|Tour (Round Trip)
This is an Organised Group Tour: the itinerary has been predefined by the tour operator. The tour destinations, duration, accommodations, departure dates and the price are fix. You can join, enjoy and meet other people.
- Find interesting destinations per country or region
- Search, download and share tours and cruises that start at home or at your destination
- Compare operators, itineraries, dates and prices to find the best tour for you, whether budget, comfort or pure luxury
- Click on a simple button to view the tour at the Operator website for more information or online booking
- Book at the tour operator directly, without middle men, without additional Terms & Conditions