Summary: The largest island in the Caribbean is widely known for its abundance of classic cars, cigars and rum, but there is so much more to see when you scratch beneath the surface and venture into the countryside. Begin and end your Cuban tour in the capital Hav...
- Intrepid Travel
- Western Cuba
- Tour Code
- Travel Style
- Small Group Tour with More Flexibility
- Group Size
- 1 - 12
- Life in Cuba's countryside evokes a bygone time. Stroll along rural dirt roads and watch as tractors, vintage cars and horse-drawn carriages roll by
- Fading colonial charm, rich history, sultry nightlife - it's easy to see why Ernest Hemingway spent so much time in dreamy Havana. See the difference between city and country life on a guided orientation tour of the old capital
- The lush Soroa valley is known as the 'Rainbow of Cuba'. Explore an orchid garden, learn the medicinal secrets of wild Cuban herbs on a farm, then venture to a gorgeous nearby eco-village en route to Vinales
- Make like Castro and roll a cigar with a tobacco farmer in Pinar del Rio Province. The newly harvested tobacco will be used to produce some of the most prestigious and expensive cigars in the world
The largest island in the Caribbean is widely known for its abundance of classic cars, cigars and rum, but there is so much more to see when you scratch beneath the surface and venture into the countryside. Begin and end your Cuban tour in the capital Havana and – in the days in between – visit farms and waterfalls in Soroa and Las Terrazas. Learn salsa (and then try out your new skills) in the picturesque town of Vinales and spend some serious beach time relaxing and swimming at Cayo Jutias. The tumbledown 1950s streets of the capital certainly also need a look in, so spend an evening in Havana soaking up the culture, tastes, sights and sounds of this beautiful city. You’ll gain a huge appreciation for Cuba, a land where time has long slowed its pace.
- Vinales / Cayo Jutias / Vinales
Visited Countries: Cuba
Visited cities (2): Havanna, Soroa, Viñales
|Tour (Round Trip)
This is an Organised Group Tour: the itinerary has been predefined by the tour operator. The tour destinations, duration, accommodations, departure dates and the price are fix. You can join, enjoy and meet other people.
- Find interesting destinations per country or region
- Search, download and share tours and cruises that start at home or at your destination
- Compare operators, itineraries, dates and prices to find the best tour for you, whether budget, comfort or pure luxury
- Click on a simple button to view the tour at the Operator website for more information or online booking
- Book at the tour operator directly, without middle men, without additional Terms & Conditions