ToursOnTheWeb Home Page | Escorted Tours and River Cruises | Best of Morocco (Intrepid Travel)
Summary: Travel to Morocco and visit the best of the country's attractions from Casablanca to Marrakech. Travel from the snow-capped Atlas Mountains to the endless sands of the Sahara, and from the medieval old town of Fes to the spice markets of Marrakech, the ri...
- Intrepid Travel
- Best of Morocco
- Tour Code
- Travel Style
- Small Group Tour with More Flexibility
- Group Size
- 1 - 16
- Visit the grand Mosque of Hassan II in Casablanca, one of the most impressive temples in Morocco, before exploring the sights of the country's first imperial city of Meknes
- Under the eye of a local tour guide, feel like you've travelled back to the Middle Ages in the labyrinthine medina of Fes
- Trek through scenic countryside and traditional villages in the Atlas Mountains. Stay in a traditional Berber homestay to better understand the culture and tradition of an indigenous population who have stood the test of time
- For many people, their dream of Morocco is a camel trek through the dramatic red dunes of the Sahara Desert. On this trip you'll do just that (or if you'd prefer to walk, that's fine too)
- Go behind the scenes of Game of Thrones and Gladiator in Ait Benhaddou. This fortified red city was once an important stop on the caravan route between the Sahara and Marrakech - now it's a film-maker's heaven
- Kick back in the coastal town of Essaouira, enjoying a fresh seafood BBQ on the waterfront
- Take a guided tour through Marrakech's lively medina and join the nightly carnival of fortune-tellers, dancers and medicine men in Jemaa el-Fna square
Travel to Morocco and visit the best of the country's attractions from Casablanca to Marrakech. Travel from the snow-capped Atlas Mountains to the endless sands of the Sahara, and from the medieval old town of Fes to the spice markets of Marrakech, the rich history and natural beauty of Morocco await. Observe the vibrant collision between old and new expressed in architecture and artwork. Learn about fallen cities and cross paths with nomadic tribes. Jump in and discover the many mysteries and legends concealed within this moody, ever-changing landscape.
- Sahara Camp
- Todra Gorge
- Todra Gorge
- Ait Benhaddou
Visited Countries: Morocco
Visited cities (6): Casablanca, Rabat, Fés, Midelt, Ait Benhaddou, Essaouira, Marrakesh
||Best of Morocco - For Solo Travellers (Days)
|Meet new friends on a solo traveller-only adventure through Morocco and visit the best of the country's attractions from Casablanca to Marrakech. Travel from the snow-capped Atlas Mountains to the endless sands of the Sahara, and from the medieval old tow...
|Next Departure: 27-Aug-2019
||Starting at: USD 1,175.00
||Best of Morocco Family Holiday (Days)
|Take your family to experience the best of Morocco's many highlights. With incredible food, bustling markets, Hollywood's favourite film sets, windswept dunes and even a camel ride, there'll be something to please everyone over this ten-day trip.
|Next Departure: 29-Jun-2019
||Starting at: USD 960.00
This is an Organised Group Tour: the itinerary has been predefined by the tour operator. The tour destinations, duration, accommodations, departure dates and the price are fix. You can join, enjoy and meet other people.
- Find interesting destinations per country or region
- Search, download and share tours and cruises that start at home or at your destination
- Compare operators, itineraries, dates and prices to find the best tour for you, whether budget, comfort or pure luxury
- Click on a simple button to view the tour at the Operator website for more information or online booking
- Book at the tour operator directly, without middle men, without additional Terms & Conditions