Tours › Brazil › Colombia › Dragoman › Amazon, Patagonia & Brazil
- Amazon, Patagonia & Brazil
- Travel Quality
- Budget Travel
- Group Size
- 0 - 26
- Age Group
- 18 - 99 Years
- Day 1.
- Day 2.
- Day 3.
- Sao Luis
- Day 4.
- Sao Luis
- Day 5.
- Day 6.
- Day 7.
- Day 8.
- Day 9.
- Day 10.
- Canoa Quebrada
- Day 11.
- Canoa Quebrada
- Day 12.
- Praia Da Pipa
- Day 13.
- Day 14.
- Day 15.
- Day 147.
- Day 148.
- Day 149.
- Day 150.
- Day 151.
- Day 152.
- Day 153.
- Day 154.
- Day 155.
- Day 156.
- Day 157.
- Northern Colombia
- Day 158.
- Tayrona Np
- Day 159.
- Tayrona Np
- Day 160.
- Day 161.
- Day 162.
Visited Countries (7): Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Peru
Visited cities (39): Arequipa, Bariloche, Belem, Brasilia, Buenos Aires, Cafayate, Campo Grande, Cartagena, Cordoba, Cuenca, Cusco, El Calafate, Foz Do Iguacu, Huaraz, Ipiales, La Paz, Lima, Lorica, Manizales, Medellin, Mendoza, Nazca, Olinda, Otavalo, Ouro Preto, Pantanal, Popayan, Pucon, Puerto Madryn, Puno, Quito, Rio de Janeiro, Rio Verde, Salta, Salvador de Bahia, San Pedro De Atacama, Sao Luis, Ushuaia, Uyuni
- Explore and dance the night away in Salvador
- Visit 'small Lisbon' the beautiful town of Olinda
- Relax on the pink sand dunes of Canoa Quebrada
- Wander around the sandy streets of Jericoacoara
- Overnight 4WD tour of the stunning Lencois Maranhenses NP
- Enjoy a swim in the lagoons of the National park
- Explore the colonial town of Belem, where the amazon reaches the Atlantic
- Discover the vibrant city of Rio de Janeiro
- Head underground into the gold mines of Ouro Preto
- Guided tour of the futuristic city of Brasilia
- Wander the streets of fascinating Lencois
- 2 full days to explore the beautiful Chapada Diamantina National Park
- Relax in a cafÃ© or take some surfing lessons in the eco coastal resort of Itacare
- Hike in the stunning Chapada dos Veadeiros National Park
- Practice your dance steps in the birthplace of Tango
- Explore the bars and cafes of Buenos Aires
- Visit the Jesuit ruins at San Ignacio de Mini
- Optional boat trips, forest hikes and helicopter rides over Iguazu Falls
- 3 nights to enjoy the crystal clear waters and caves around Bonito
- 2 night ranch visit and wildlife safari into the Pantanal
- Boat trip to explore emerald coast islands around Paraty
- Explore the beautiful UNESCO town of Paraty
- Explore the cosmopolitan and stylish city of Santiago
- Visit the Chilean wine region and famous vineyards
- Climb Villarrica Volcano at Pucon in the Chilean Lake District
- Overland in the Chilean and Argentinian Lake District
- 2 night stay at the lakeside town of Bariloche
- Wildcamp in the remotest parts of Patagonia
- Visit Los Glaciares National Park near El Chalten
- Cross the Magellan straight to Tierra del Fuego
- Reach the 'end of the world' at Ushuaia
- 5 night stay in Torres Del Paine National Park
- Trek the famous W-Walk in Torres Del Paine National Park
- Visit the Perito Moreno Glacier
- Overland the amazing plains of Patagonia
- Visit Patagonian Magellanic penguin colony
- Enjoy tea in a Welsh tea house
- Experience the marine wildlife of the Valdes Peninsula, Puerto Madryn
- 2 nights in the world's highest capital city, La Paz
- Day trip on the surreal Salar de Uyuni Salt Flats
- Visit the Uyuni train graveyard
- 2 day crossing of the desolate and surreal Altiplano
- Star gaze at Moon Valley at San Pedro de Atacama
- Spectacular drive down Route 40 to see Quebrada de las Conchas
- Visit vineyards in Cafayete
- Walk around the ruins of Quilmes
- 3 night stay in an traditional isolated Argentian estancia with gauchos
- Ride beautiful horses in unspoilt location
- Take a wine tour in the Malbec capital of the world, Mendoza
- Drive to the Cristo Redentor and pass through stunning Andean mountains
- Relax in the vibrant and cosmopolitan centre of Cuzco
- Sacred Valley guided tour
- Trek the Classic Inca trail to Machu Picchu Or, take the Wild Andes Trek for a truly unique perspective, Or even the train package with no trekking
- Guided tour of Machu Picchu by local expert
- Visit the town of Puno on the shores of Lake Titicaca
- Boat trip on Lake Titicaca to the Isla del Sol
- Explore the highest administrative capital city in the world
- Explore the historic capital city of Lima
- Boat trip to the Ballestas islands to view wildlife
- Overnight on the remote beach of Puerto Inca
- See the mysterious Nasca lines with a chance of an optional flight
- 2 nights to explore the beautiful city of Arequipa
- Trip to the Colca canyon to spot Condors
- Homestay with local Quechua families
- Trek the Classic Inca trail to Machu Picchu
- Or, take the Wild Andes Trek for a truly unique perspective
- Or, train package option with no trekking
- 3 night stay in a community run eco lodge to explore the Amazon Jungle
- Go white water rafting, canyoning or trekking in Banos
- Try horse back riding or mountain biking around the stunning landscape
- Visit the crater lake of Quilotoa
- Stay in the classic colonial city of Cuenca
- Buy an original Panama hat direct from the factory
- 2 nights camping on the Pacific beach at Punta Sal
- Try your hand at surfing or just relax with a cool drink
- Explore the Chimu Adobe ruins of Chan Chan and the ancient Moche Pyramids
- 3 nights to trek in the Cordillera Blanca from Huaraz
- Explore the Peruvian capital of Lima
- 2 nights in vibrant Cartagena
- 2 Nights in the stunning Caribbean beach national park of Tayrona
- 2 Nights to enjoy the colonial town of Santa Cruz de Lorica, home of the traditional Vueltiao hat
- 3 nights to explore the infamous streets of Medellin
- Explore the region of Salento and visit a coffee finca
- Guided trek through spectacular Cocora Valley
- 2 night stay in the historic colonial city of Popayan
- Photograph the iconic church bridge of Ipiales
- Visit the equator monument en-route to Quito
- Full day coffee experience and plantation tour
Included in Price
- Two Dragoman Crew Members, Local Guides where necessary
- Breakfasts x 272, Lunches x 142, Dinners x 138
- Comfortable Hotel 40 nightsBasic Hotel 27 nightsCamping 47 nightsMultishare Hostel 33 nightsWild Camp 7 nightsHomestay 1 nightGuesthouse 2 nightsHammocks 2 nights
- The trip may include multi-day treks at high altitude, walking for 5-8 hours per day.
- This is a fairly challenging trip; you may well be travelling at high altitudes, across deserts or through cold and windy or hot and steamy areas. The terrain and roads may be rough and the facilities can be very basic or non existent. There may be some long drive days followed by wild camps, and physically and mentally it can be tough, but there will be some rest days and time to relax as well.
|Description||Coming from|| ||Going to|
|Tour|| Belem|| Cartagena|
This is an Organised Group Tour: the itinerary has been predefined by the tour operator. The tour destinations, duration, accommodations, departure dates and the price are fix. You can join, enjoy and meet other people.
Amazon, Patagonia & Brazil with Carnival (171 Days)
Next Departure: 07-Oct-2022
Starting at: USD 23,070.00
Memberships and Associations
- Find interesting destinations per country or region.
- Search, download and share tours and cruises that start at home or at your destination.
- Compare operators, itineraries, dates and prices to find the best tour for you, whether budget, comfort or pure luxury.
- Click on a simple button to view the tour at the Operator website for more information or online booking.
- Book at the tour operator directly, without middle men, without additional Terms & Conditions.