Home › Ecuador › Peregrine Travel Centre › Classic Galapagos: Central Southern Islands (Grand Queen Beatriz)
The Galapagos Islands were once home to Lonesome George, the only surviving giant Pinta tortoise. Unfortunately George, who was known as the rarest creature in the world, died in June 2012. Though there are no more Pintas, Galapagos giant tortoises can be...
- Find interesting destinations per country or region.
- Search, download and share tours and cruises that start at home or at your destination.
- Compare operators, itineraries, dates and prices to find the best tour for you, whether budget, comfort or pure luxury.
- Click on a simple button to view the tour at the Operator website for more information or online booking.
- Book at the tour operator directly, without middle men, without additional Terms & Conditions.