CATHOLIC ITINERARY The roots of your faith will come to life on this extraordinary journey through Israel. Starting from Tel Aviv, visit some of the main archaeological, historical, and biblical sites, and follow in the footsteps of Jesus as you learn more about His life and ministry. To stand in the very places where history unfolded is a true highlight as you visit important sites of the Gospel, such as Nazareth, the Sea of Galilee, Cana, the Mount of Beatitudes, the River Jordan valley, Bethlehem, and, last but not least, Jerusalem. This extraordinary Israel tour is designed for value-minded travellers.
- Day 1.
- Arrive In Tel Aviv, Israel
- Day 2.
- Tel Aviv–Jaffa–Caesarea–Megiddo–Nazareth
- Day 3.
- Nazareth. Excursion To Bet She’An
- Day 4.
- Nazareth. Excursion To Magdala–Sea Of Galilee–Tabgha–Capernaum–Mount Of Beatitudes–Cana
- Day 5.
- Day 6.
- Day 7.
- Jerusalem. Optional Excursion To Masada & The Dead Sea
- Day 8.
Visited Countries (2): Israel, Jordan
Visited cities (5): Bethlehem, Dead Sea, Jerusalem, Nazareth, Tel Aviv