Home › Argentina › Intrepid Travel › Crossing the Antarctic Circle From Buenos Aires
Cast off from Ushuaia, Argentina, to embark on an adventure to one of the most beautiful and remote locations on the planet. Sail across the notorious Drake Passage bound for the South Shetland Islands and the Antarctic Peninsula. Explore a world covered ...
Price per day
- Find interesting destinations per country or region.
- Search, download and share tours and cruises that start at home or at your destination.
- Compare operators, itineraries, dates and prices to find the best tour for you, whether budget, comfort or pure luxury.
- Click on a simple button to view the tour at the Operator website for more information or online booking.
- Book at the tour operator directly, without middle men, without additional Terms & Conditions.