Marrakech - The atmosphere in Djemaa El Fna square and the bustling souks of the Red City, hear the call to prayer and try haggling at the local markets.|The High Atlas - Take a gentle walk (or ride a mule) through the foothills of North Africa's greatest mountains.|Berber Villages - Meet the friendly local people in remote villages and learn about their life in the mountains.|Essaouira - Ride a camel on the beach. Explore the lively coastal town and markets and relax on the coast. You can even try your hand at surfing.|
- Day 1.
- Join Trip In Marrakech
- Day 2.
- In Marrakech; Walking Tour Of The Lively Markets. Drive To Ouirgane In The Atlas Mountains
- Day 3.
- Walks In The Atlas Foothills, Visit A Local Berber Family For Lunch
- Day 4.
- Visit The Tin Mal Mosque And Drive Across The Tizi N' Test Pass To Taroudant
- Day 5.
- Tajine Cookery Class Demonstration And Kasbah Visit. Drive To Essaouira On The Atlantic Coast
- Day 6.
- Orientation Walk And Tour Of Old Town, Try Surfing And Wander The Souks. Sunset Camel Ride On Essaouira Beach
- Day 7.
- Drive Back To Marrakech With Free Time To Explore The City In The Afternoon
- Day 8.
- Trip Ends In Marrakech
Visited cities (2): Essaouira, Marrakesh
An action packed family adventure combining Marrakech, the foothills of the stunning Atlas mountains, Taroudant a former capital of Morocco and free time at the end of the trip to enjoy Essaouira's expansive Atlantic beaches. Explore the alleyways of Marrakech, feast of freshly caught seafood overlooking Essaouira's charming harbour and learn to cook a tagine with a local family in the oasis town of Tiout.
Marrakech - The atmosphere in Djemaa El Fna square and the bustling souks of the Red City, hear the call to prayer and try haggling at the local markets.
Atlas Mountains - Take a gentle walk or ride a mule through the foothills of North Africa's greatest mountain range.
Essaouira - Ride a camel on the beach, try your hand at surfing and explore the craft markets in the old town.