Lycian Way - Walk unspoilt coastal and mountain paths with breathtaking views down to the Turquoise Coast|Kayakoy - Visit the deserted Greek village of Kaya Koyu, subject of Louis de Bernieres' book Birds Without Wings|Local villages - Discover traditional hill villages and be a guest in village guesthouses|Patara - Explore Patara's Roman ruins (birthplace of Saint Nicholas) and the stunning golden sand beach|Kas - Hike to the ancient port of Aperlae and visit the beautiful Kekova Bay, with its sunken ruins and medieval castle, from this attractive harbour town.|
- Day 1.
- Join Trip Kayakoy, Site Of The Deserted Greek Village
- Day 2.
- Enjoy Views To Oludeniz Beach As Walk To Faralya Village
- Day 3.
- Hike Through Forest And Farmland To Village Of Gey; Stay In Village House
- Day 4.
- Discover Dramatic Coastal Views As Hike To Ancient City Of Sidyma.
- Day 5.
- Follow The Route Of The Aqueduct To Patara Beach
- Day 6.
- Ascend To Mount Felen; Drive To The Harbour Town Of Kas
- Day 7.
- Walk To Ancient Port Of Aperlae; Kekova Bay Boat Trip
- Day 8.
- Transfer To Dalaman Airport Where Our Trip Ends
This trip follows Turkey's spectacular Lycian Way, walking along scenic coastal trails between little-visited ancient ruins & time-forgotten villages. Enjoy traditional hospitality and home cooked meals staying in rural village guesthouses.
Kayakoy - Walk around this ghostly abandoned Greek village
Patara - Explore Roman ruins and the stunning golden sand beach
Turquoise Coast - Take a boat trip over sunken ruins and swim in secluded bays