Discover futuristic cities, sleeping Midwest towns, breathtaking beauty of America's famed National Park, landmark monuments and rich History, the best America has to offer!
- Day 1.
- Usa/Canada -New York Arrival
- Day 2.
- New York -Philadelphia- Washington D.C.
- Day 3.
- Washington D.C.
- Day 4.
- Washington D.C. - Gettysburg -Niagara Falls, Canada
- Day 5.
- Niagara Falls, Canada- The Great Lakes - Detroit
- Day 6.
- Detroit -Chicago
- Day 7.
- Day 8.
- Chicago - Mississippi River Crossing -Sioux City
- Day 9.
- Sioux City - Badlands -Mt Rushmore -Rapid City
- Day 10.
- Rapid City - Bighorn Mountains - Cody
- Day 11.
- Cody - Yellowstone
- Day 12.
- Yellowstone- Grand Teton - Salt Lake City
- Day 13.
- Salt Lake City - Bryce Canyon
- Day 14.
- Bryce Canyon - Lake Powell -Grand Canyon - Flagstaff
- Day 15.
- Flagstaff - Seligman/Route 66- Las Vegas
- Day 16.
- Las Vegas - Mojave Desert - Beverly Hills - Los Angeles
- Day 17.
- Los Angeles -Usa/Canada
Visited cities (18): Chicago, Detroit, Flagstaff, Grand Canyon, Grand Teton National Park, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Mount Rushmore, New York City, Niagara Falls, Philadelphia, Rapid City, Salt Lake City, Washington DC, Yellowstone National Park
This 17-day group tour will guide you through the most famous cities in America. Discover the legendary National Parks and historic routes this extraordinary country has to offer. Begin your tour in New York, the vibrant city that never sleeps. Drive to Philadelphia, the birthplace of the USA. Visit the Independence Hall and admire the Liberty Bell before you travel to Washington D.C. Cross the border into Canada to spend a magical night in Niagara Falls. Continue your journey across the Great Lakes Region to Detroit, where the American Automotive Revolution began. Make your way to Chicago, famous for its magnificent architecture, vibrant jazz scene, and sky-scraping skyline. Continue across the Mississippi River, traveling through South Dakota into Badlands National Park. See the colossal faces of Four American Presidents in Mount Rushmore. Visit Yellowstone National Park and drive along the snowcapped mountains of Grand Teton. Embark on a tour of Salt Lake City, drive along the Bryce Canyon, admire the crystal-blue waters of Lake Powell, and enjoy an otherworldly visit to the Grand Canyon. Explore Route 66 with stops in Flagstaff and Seligman. Discover the vibrant city of Las Vegas before you travel through the Mojave Desert to Los Angeles. Experience the glamorous life of Hollywood in the City of Angels, where your tour of the USA will end!