Visit two of Europe's most remote regions
- 几天 1.
- Start Chisinau.
- 几天 2.
- Walking Tour Of Chisinau. Visit Ohrei Monastery.
- 几天 3.
- Full Day Excursion To Transnistria; Transfer To Odessa.
- 几天 4.
- Full Day In Odessa; Morning City Tour.
- 几天 5.
- Arrive Lviv, Guided Walking Tour.
- 几天 6.
- Transfer To Kyiv By Train, Free Time In The Early Evening To Enjoy This Beautiful Capital City.
- 几天 7.
- Morning Tour Of Kyiv, With The Afternonn Free To Enjoy The City At Your Leisure.
- 几天 8.
- End Kyiv / Optional Day Tour To Chernobyl.
With just over 120000 visitors a year, Moldova is one of the least-visited countries in the world. Sandwiched between Ukraine and Romania it has often been caught in the middle of an East/West game of tug-of-war. The capital Chisinau has struggled to shrug off its Soviet past, but this is part of its charm, while the countryside offers historic monasteries and one of the world’s largest wineries. Not to mention ‘independent’ Transnistria, where citizens cling onto their Soviet past and monuments to reflect this. Western Ukraine, by contrast, has always looked to Europe. Lviv, the country's cultural capital, certainly feels more European than Soviet, with its historic UNESCO listed old town and charming café culture. While its mighty capital Kyiv is just starting to emerge as a modern European hotspot of culture and nightlife. On this varied and fascinating journey we aim to capture the various flavours of these emerging destinations, and conclude with an optional trip to Chernobyl.